As a reminder, our last and final meeting of the 2016 season will take place this week at 7 PM on Wednesday, November 16th at Passaic County Technical Institute in Wayne, NJ. Attendance of this meeting is MANDATORY.
As part of the meeting, the association at-large will be voting on two Executive Board positions. Below are the positions being voted on, and the members who are seeking election for said posts:
Executive Secretary (vote for one)
Recording Secretary (vote for one)
To ensure the smoothest possible process, voting procedures will be as follows:
- Upon entering the building and doing attendance sign-in, you will be handed a ballot for casting your vote.
- Each rostered member will be handed only ONE ballot.
- Before entering the auditorium, each member will hand their ballot to an Executive Board member that will be collecting them.
- All votes must cast by no later than 7:15 PM.
- Voting results for each position will be counted during the meeting, and the winners of each position will be announced to the membership prior to the end of the meeting.
Lastly - as a final reminder, Bob Csigi will also be accepting outstanding dues payments for the 2017 season at this meeting as well. After that, all dues that are not delivered personally or are not postdated by November 16th will incur late fees.
Active member dues are $130, while inactive member dues are $35. Please note that the year-end banquet in 2017 is NOT included as part of this membership dues payment for next year.
If paying dues, please fill out this form
and include it with your dues check when mailing it in, or bring it with you to the meeting (pre-filled, please!) along with your dues payment.